Thursday, January 3, 2013

Fun trips and quarter exams - plans for the month of January!

Well, hey!
Sorry I haven't been blogging as much lately. I'm not sure, I've kind of just gotten out of the habit of constantly updating. Partly because life has usually been just normal, so then when there are fun or interesting events that I should write about, I ended up forgetting to do so. Sorry. xD
I will try to get better about that.

In any case, I'm making this post partly because I'm bored on a Thursday (my equivalent of a Friday) night with nothing important to do, and also because January is shaping up to be a pretty cool month and I wanted to take a moment to talk about my upcoming plans.
It's all shaping up to look a little like this:


  • January 6th & 7th: No school for Coptic Christmas on the 7th
  • January 11th & 12th: AFS Midstay Orientation in Cairo! :) 
  • January 13th: Second quarter exams begin at Taymour (blech >.<)
  • January 17th: Exams are finished and the midyear vacation begins!!!! :D (at least for me, because most of my classmates will have Arabic exams to take afterwards, that I'm of course exempt from. The midyear vacation lasts until FEBRUARY 10!! ^0^)
  • January 23rd - 29th: AFS Luxor and Aswan trip! :D
So, that's pretty much what I have planned out for the remainder of January. 
Other than the exams, obviously, I have a lot of really fun things coming up, and I'm looking quite forward to it all. 

Not much has been happening lately, just life as usual. 
I will update if anything notable happens! 

Well, that's all I've got for now. :P

See you all soon!
-Nico 

2 comments: